Tapas-Style Agua Chile with Prawns
- 4 – 6 people
- 100 grams Scallops or Prawns – thinly sliced
- 3 serrano peppers
- 1 bunch cilantro, leaves picked, stems finely chopped
- Juice of 5 limes
- Sea salt to taste
- 1/8 Red onion – thinly sliced
- 1/8 Cucumber – thinly slided
- Dill to garnish
- Sauce: add all ingredients into the food processor, and blend until all ingredients are well blended to create a smooth liquid.
- Assembly: place scallops or prawns, sprinkle with sea salt then cover with blended liquid. Garnish with vegetables and dill to finish.